Hi Guys - apologies for the late post but I have been flat out in Auckland but I have made it. I am not there Sunday, as I fly back in the afternoon, so please go out for a walk and a hit if you would like to, just let the team in the pro shop know you are out there.
The weather is forecast to be raining later in the week and with the course very wet it will be closed for much of the week again; so no juniors for this Sunday. We may arrange for some time on the practice fairway to heit some balls if anyone is keen - touch base on 0275 112 505 and I can let you know timing and if we are doing so.
Hi All - we have had an unlucky run with weather and course conditions of late. We will try to go out Sunday afternoon again this week and meet at 1.15. The weather is forecast to be poor for the week so the course may be closed again, I will keep in touch and if anyone has queries please contact me 0275 112 505. Hopefully I see you Sunday - Cheers Shane
Hi All - the weather is looking OK so we will go out in the afternoon again this week, it's getting a bit cold for morning outings. We'll meet at 1.15pm and I apologise for not being able to come last week!! Cheers Shane